Rejuvenata™ is ideal for daily cleaning of natural stone, engineered stone, lacquered timber, stainless steel, laminate and polished concrete countertops.
The product contains invisible sealer to enhance protection and make surfaces easier to clean.
How to Use
- First removal all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
- Generously apply Rejuvenata™ to surface.
- Lightly polish with a soft, absorbent lint-free cloth or paper towel to remove excess.
- Repeat for heavily soiled areas.
- We recommend sealing stone countertops with STAIN-PROOF Original™.
- Applying multiple applications of Rejuvenata™ will over time make the surface stain repellent.
- Rejuvenata™ qualifies for LEED 2009 IEQ Credit 3.3: Green Cleaning - Purchase of Substainable Cleaning Products and Materials 1 Point.
- Do not take internally.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C).
- Protect surrounding areas from product contact.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place. Do not freeze.